ShapeHand - Recommended by AutoDesk, Used by Sony Entertainment, How are you animating fingers?
The ShapeHand data glove is a portable, lightweight hand motion capture system of flexible ribbons that captures hand and finger motion. With 40 sensors, ShapeHand has more sensors than any other data glove and these sensors are not physically built into a glove so ShapeHand can be attached to most hand sizes.
- Lower noise than any other glove - less filtering, more realism
- A clean and proper fit - comes with 2 sizes of gloves, more sizes available on request
- A Wireless option
- An integrated arm tracking option
Don't pay extra for MotionBuilder Plug-ins - ShapeHand includes Plug-ins up to MotionBuilder 2010
The 3 Dimensions of ShapeHand
- Add hand and finger data to your existing mocap data using MotionBuilder
- Use real-time with your optical system using our synchronization kit
- Use real-time with ShapeWrap III Plus - The only motion capture system with full hand and finger motion capture
Read our article on the 3 Dimensions of ShapeHand (.pdf)
Click here to visit the iPhone App Store to purchase the iSign3D - American Sign Language (ASL) Alphabet application, developed using ShapeHand.
This interactive reference tool enables the user to actually orbit the signs thus allowing a 3D view of the hand for a more comprehensive understanding of the sign language.
As opposed to the classic learning method, where the learner only sees a graphic and flat view of the hand, this application allows the viewer to orbit around the hand, thus enabling them to better understand the sign.
Interested in becoming a distributor for ShapeHand? Contact us for information on what we're looking for in a distributor.
Copyright 2009 Measurand Inc | Measurand Motion Capture | MRI Sensors | Measurand Geotechnical
|2111 Hanwell Rd, Fredericton, NB CANADA, E3C 1M7|
phone: 506.462.9119 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org